I am bored (and short of time) today, so I shall do a short post about something different. Here goes.
Ten things I’ve learnt about ‘Love’:
- Love is blind
- Love takes reason and throws it out of the window
- Love makes you do a lot of silly things
- Love is a drug: You can’t get enough of it, and you are always coming back for more.
- The more you try to explain Love, the less you understand it
- Love is powerful. It gives the weak strength to overcome, and cripple the strongest of men with its loss
- Love is a journey taken by two bodies in one soul, and two minds in one heart.
- Love is unconditional.
- In love, there is no ‘you and me’. There is only ‘we’.
- Love is fragile: Lose control, and it shatters forever.